HW - Sedative Shapes HW - Sedative Shapes

REAL groovy!

I was just listening to the top 5, and this is easily the coolest song. Usually I have something constructive to say, but in this case, all I can say is that this song is awesome. Super relaxing. Super clean. Super smooth.

10/10. Keep it up. Checked out your myspace, too. Great stuff!

haywirehaywire responds:

thanks a lot man.

Fredgy - Drum&Bass WIP Fredgy - Drum&Bass WIP

Catchy, but could use a little more 'oomph'

I like the tune here, but have you tried slipping in a bit more drum, and bass? I love the song for it's catchiness...in fact im sort of humming it in my head while writing this, but some deeper, more powerful basslines and bass drums would make this song kick harder! I'd like to hear that :-)

You said you're using FL 8 XXL? See if you can make a sweet bass synth using sytrus, or use one of the presets if you're not sure how (sytrus took me forever to figure out)...3x OSC can get bretty powerful sounds too, with either a saw or square wave. As for drums...I'm not sure. I was never able to get a good bass drum in FL, but maybe that's just because I love my Reason sound packs too much.

Try seeing what it would sound like if you use the parametric EQ to soften up the cymbals? I think they distract from how awesome this song is!

Keep up the good work, yo. I like what I hear, and I'm just trying to offer whatever knowledge I can!

Fredgy responds:

that's what i want as a review!
i'll do whatever i can dude :D
thanks for giving me your opinion how to change it ;)
Drums are in my list, bass wasn't anymore, but i'll put it on again!
i'm going to do all my points i said in my comment + the once people say that aren't in yet, so, BASS, more powerfull ok

i dunno, never worked with sytrus? I think that 3 X Osc is better to use for bass ? i will see ;-D
there will be an update, but not yet for now, now i'm in the middle of my examperiode :)

thanks a lot!

TouHou Hardstyle - Bad Apple TouHou Hardstyle - Bad Apple

Powerful tune!

Considering that hardstyle is usually not my cup of tea, I totally enjoyed this song! Super well put together, and the fills really keep the listener interested! The song is well mastered and sounds great! Way to go!

Aspiration Rd. 2 {NewYear Mix} Aspiration Rd. 2 {NewYear Mix}

Well composed, could use mastering

Sounds cool, bro! I really like the melodies in this song! Some parts get a little heavy on the high end, but the synths are pretty rad sounding. All in all I like what you've done here, but maybe combing through it once or twice more would've been helpful in balancing everything out. The main saw synth needs to be softened a little bit, otherwise awesome job! Keep it up!

b0b3rt responds:

Yeah, I'm not good at mastering >.<
It's probably because it's layered, so it's gonna be even more annoying to fix that.

Audio Loop (Starter) Audio Loop (Starter)

Pretty sweet, but could use more!

Pretty sweet loop you've got going here! The pause at the end bothers me a little bit, but with some work, and possibly some additional melody / instruments, I could see this loop developing into a really cool part of a song.

Confused as to how this is top rated of the week, but pretty sweet!

HVI responds: